1. Put the cartridge on some paper towels in an area you can tolerate a spill
2. Peel back the top lable.
3. Fill the syringe with 5ml. of color ink
4. Very S-L-O-W-L-Y inject ink into each Chamber until the sponge is full. A little ink might come out of the top when full, so cover up the other two holes while filling one.
Clean the syringe and needle thoroughly with water, for future use or before filling with the next color ink.
5. When finished, replace the top lable or peel it off (it make no difference in the printing)
6. let the cartridge set for at least 30 mins. to depressurize it.
7. replace the and run 1-3 cleaning cycles as per printer instructions or print a solid color black box. if necessary, leave cartridge in printer for up to 8 hours.
The cartridge will print just like a new one. Even though the cartridge prints good, the ink level gaug will not read full after a refill